Monday, November 1, 2010

October is gone... November is in.

I'm not even positive where October has disappeared to. Andrew working at finding a new job, I started taking bartending classes... Trae working at the Renaissance Festival... then all of the other normal stuff going on. Car repairs, household stuff, voting coming up (as in TOMORROW!)... school days at the Renaissance Festival happen tomorrow & Wednesday...

It's November now, and I'm working on trying to finish up Christmas before it gets here, and go through recipes for the holidays. It's time to start baking... pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cupcakes, chocolate macaroons, lemon drop cookies, chocolate chip cookies, sopapilla cheesecake, and whatever else I come up with.

I'm thoroughly exhausted this week... and can't wait for school to be over. I think it'll be fun to be a bartender... a mixologist. (How cool is THAT title?). I've definitely learned more about alcoholic  beverages than you'd think anyone would ever need to know, and creating mnemonics to remember some of these drinks has been quite tricky. (If you only knew!)

I'm heading to bed for the evening, and will hopefully find a chance later this week for a better update. Hopefully my eyelids won't be quite this heavy the whole week

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment