Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zipping by...

It's only February, and the year is already zipping past... I had my 40th birthday. It's supposed to be a milestone of some sort, isn't it? I did have an awesome weekend for it, though. The weather was positively gorgeous, and I spent time with friends, dinner out with husband, and it actually felt like the weekend was mostly about me - a highly unusual situation LOL

Andrew's out of town for work. He'll be gone for two weeks... I always hate when he has to leave, although the house tends to get really clean while he's gone for some reason. I end up in spring cleaning mode no matter what time of year it is. Lots of stuff leaves, cabinets get reorganized, even the medicine cabinet usually gets gone through. I have no idea why those things don't happen while he's home... weird.

We did have a snow day last week - another very odd event. The kids definitely enjoyed it! Plus we had some new baby chicks born... that's always exciting. We love our baby critters (smile).

I'll get some pictures posted over the next couple of days from the snow... I have a fun video of Brittani & Zachary playing in it, too. I definitely need to load it - it's entertaining...

It's past bedtime for now, so I'm going to go snuggle up in my blankets and catch some Z's! G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment