Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Busy Times...

There are days that remain nice and calm... those pleasant and quiet days spent at home, engaged in such activities as school work, cooking, playing games... I do really enjoy those days.

Today was NOT one of those days. We were out the door at 6:45 this morning.... Jessica was scheduled to work at Ms. Helen's today, and Andrew wanted to sneak into the dentist before his office got horribly busy. We managed to let the dentist sneak a peek at his tooth and schedule us for a very SMALL window of time in  the afternoon. From there, we managed to have a nice breakfast before Andrew had to be at the office... while he was in a meeting, I ran to Joann's crafts, OfficeMax, and Kohl's. I picked him up and we ran to The Homeschool House store, and then ATTEMPTED to have lunch at Chili's. We had already received our drinks (water) when the dentist office called and said they had time to see him NOW, so we dashed out of Chili's to take advantage of the window of time.

Does that sound busy so far? It goes on... after we left the dentist office we stopped at Target to get his prescriptions filled, then picked up Jessica from Ms. Helen's, ran home to drop Jessica off, pick up Vicki and Brittani, switch from the car to the pickup, and head back to Magnolia. We dropped the girls off to church, ran up to Conroe to pick up a load of stuff, then back to Magnolia to pass off some of the load,  pick up the girls from church, and FINALLY land at home for the evening... I was positively thrilled to have an opportunity to sit down, rest, and EAT! LOL

I'm thinking that tomorrow I will definitely enjoy a chance to cook a nice lunch, hopefully have an opportunity to do some stitching on a quilt that I'm trying to finish, and then the kids are looking forward to going to Sk8 Town to roller skate. It should be a nice, quiet day. Thank goodness! I can totally use it! :-)

I hope everyone else is having a fabulous week... I'm signing off and sitting down to watch last night's Hell's Kitchen - I DO enjoy that show!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there - I enjoyed visiting you/your blog...be well....hugs, Megs

    ReplyDelete