Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday 14 June 2010

I started off the morning checking for eggs out in the chicken coop, and then proceeded to make an egg scramble with fresh eggs, green peppers, onions, chopped tomatoes, and shredded cheese. It was completely decadent! I even ran the eggs through the magic bullet, and they fluffed up soooo nicely that way!

We're currently working on the kids writing assignments for the day - they're not impressed with it, but it's better than letting their brains rot for the summer... I'm such a mean mom!

I'm working on listing some more books on my website - http://www.more4sale.com/ - I'm trying to get some of our curriculum listed that we no longer use. I'll also be setting it up to take curriculum from other people on a consignment basis. I'm hoping it goes over well. I used to keep things loaded on it, but haven't in ages, and it's definitely time to get back on track. It's something that the 17 & 18 year olds should definitely be able to help me with. They both need to start taking responsibility for something "real" - and this should be easy enough to add to their odd jobs that they've both begun doing for other people. They definitely enjoy earning money, so they should work for it, right?

It will be lunch time soon, so I'm heading to the kitchen to start working on a pot of homemade spaghetti sauce... fresh chopped veggies, fresh garlic, tomatoes just off the vine over the last couple of days... I absolutely enjoy cooking with garden fresh veggies! They're so yummy!

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy following you on here <3 and bet your sauce came out yummy!

    ReplyDelete