Thursday, March 11, 2010

Long day = tired night!

Andrew & I were up early this morning... we picked up the trailer that we'd dropped off yesterday. It was empty when we left it, and it was FULL when we picked it up. (A friend of ours was cleaning out their barn.) There was a lot of wood on it that we'll use for chicken coops, so that was great :-) Free building materials are always a happy thing!

We came home and the kids helped unload what we wanted to keep off of the trailer while I made biscuits for a late breakfast, and then I sat down and was able to get them started on their school work.

I made taco meat, and everyone had the option of a build-your-own-taco or taco salad for lunch, so the kids were thrilled. Brittani decided that our next cow would be named taco - we'll see if she sticks with that plan, silly girl!

We dropped the trailer with about half a load on it for another friend to finish filling, and then we'll cart it off to the heavy trash pick up day in Magnolia on Saturday. There's always something going on around here. The Farmer's Market is supposed to be open in Magnolia this Sunday, too... so I think I'm going to try to make it this time & see if it's worth attending every month.

Andrew & I decided to start walking again, in addition to our wii exercise. I need to check the path we took, but I think it was 1 1/2 miles total for the evening... not bad :-)

It's late, now... Andrew's already snoring and I'm definitely ready to head that direction. I hope everyone's having a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment