Saturday, March 13, 2010

Posted by someone I know....

Someone I know wrote: "How many times does the safety mechanism on a food processor have to malfunction before the company will take it back? How many fingers have to be chopped off? Well according to Kitchen Aid, the answer would be 3!?! ...and fingers....well I guess any would prove that the safety mechanism malfunctioned LOL. Upon asking to speak to a supervisor, I was able to get it resolved and they will be taking it back and paying for shipping for the 30lb beast. I feel very lucky that no fingers were lost because my 2 year old was pushing buttons while I was getting stuff out of food processor, but it could have been her fingers as she was helping put kale into it."

I just can't help but wonder where the wisdom was in letting the 2 year old stand at the counter with a functioning food processor. Is it just me? Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment